Monday, June 28, 2010

Wedding Card

My brother is getting married in August and so when I saw a wedding card challenge over at Cricut Cardz Challenge, I decided to make this card. I used Sweet Treats for the cake and circle cuts. I used my swiss dot Cuttlebug folder and embossed the white square. I really hate it when the image comes through on your other layers! If anyone knows how to avoid this I would love to hear it. Because of that, I'm not very happy with this card! Thanks for stopping by. Take Care!

4 comments:

Jeri said...

What a beautiful card! Your brother is going to love this. Getting a handmade card is always so special. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!


I wanted to invite you to come and check out my site
we have a scrap area there and I wish it had more people to chat with:)
http://www.chatterscene.com
And i also would love some blog followers as well..lol

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Hi Gigi,

Wow... what a gorgeous card!

If you added pop dots or foam tape to the back of the circle or the item that you are placing over the embossed image, then the embossing won't show through.

Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CCC blog!

Ruthie :)

Sepulveda said...

What a beautiful card! Your brother is going to love this. Getting a handmade card is always so special. Thanks for joining us at CCC.