Saturday, July 17, 2010

Ice Cream Sprinkles





Here is my entry for this week over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge. The challenge this week was to make a "Cool Yummy Treat w/ Optional Shape Card". I put a twist on mine and made a sour cream container and filled it with sprinkles for your ice cream. There's a great tutorial here for making sour cream containers. They are really cute and easy to make. I used Sweet Treats to cut out the ice cream cone and the tag. I glittered and used Glossy Accents on my cone for a little pizzaz. I hope you all like it.

9 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Yummy you did a very nice job tfs

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

What super fun idea. The paper choice is wonderful. What a sweet treat. Thanks for joining us at Fantabulous Cricut.

Kate said...

Great job! I love sour cream containers. Super job with your glossy accents too. That fudge topping looks real!!
Thanks for playing along at FCCB this week!

Candace Pelfrey said...

Such a cute idea!! This turned out so great! Thanks for joining us at FCCB :)

Michelle said...

very cute! love it!

Melinda Beltran said...

What a great idea! Giving some sprinkles! I love, love, love your project!

Sherri said...

How cute!!


Thanks for playing at Fantabulous!

Stampleigh said...

Cute project! My duaghter would love to get her hands on this! She LOVES sprinkles!

Thanks for playing at FCCB!
Leigh

Unknown said...

This looks just awesome!