Sunday, October 3, 2010

Hello Kitty Halloween Card











Happy Sunday everyone! I just got Hello Kitty Greetings in the mail yesterday and decided to make this card. And of course it's ANOTHER halloween card! :) My favorite kind of cards to make are Halloween and gate fold cards. So this is also a gate fold. I cut Hello Kitty at 3.5 inches and matted her on two ovals. I used the Swiss Dots folder on the white oval. I also embossed black paper with the Cuttlebug Boo To You embossing folder and trimmed down to the center line only. I then sanded the embosses images to get the weathered look. I then ran it back through the Cuttlebug to re-raise the image that I had sanded down. The font is printed off my computer...it's Adams font. I am sending this to my sister for world card making day seeing as how Halloween is her favorite time of year. I am also entering this in Cuttlebug Challenges challenge this week. The challenge was to create a favorite card using your favorite technique and then send it to a friend just because. Have a great night!



9 comments:

Georgiana said...

This is super adorable. I like Hello Kitty more than my 12 year old daughter. I love how you added the strip of embossing down the side. It looks wonderful.

Georgiana :)

michelle said...

this card is cute i love the hello kitty cart.

Marlene said...

What an adorable card!

Thank you for hopping over to my blog in the "Little Hop of Horrors" Halloween Blog Hop this weekend.

Celeste B. said...

So cute, I absolutely love it! The paper is so cute!

Court said...

LOVE this and SO excited that you put it in the Cuttlebug Challenge as well! So thanks for playing along there, thanks for leaving comments on my blog, and good luck in the giveaway!

Jamie Lane Designs said...

So cute! I love the Halloween Hello Kitty!

Natasa said...

Now, that's lovely card

Suzanne said...

This card is lovely, I am going to have to treat myself to this Hello Kitty cart.

Dorcas said...

This is just too cute! I love the embossing too! Thanks for sharing!