Thursday, October 21, 2010

Hello Kitty Snowflake Card





Good Thursday morning everyone! I made this cute Hello Kitty card for the red and white Christmas challenge at TURNED GYPSY. I designed a card in DS using the snowflake from Accent Essentials in the blackout form at 5 inches. I also cut another snowflake to add to the front. I cut Hello Kitty at 3 inches. After the card was together I added a 5.5 inch circle to the back of the card to highlight it and to add a little more stability. I pop dotted the layers of the snowflake as well as Hello Kitty herself. I added jewels to the round parts of the snowflake and stamped the sentiment on the inside. I hope you all are having a great day!

4 comments:

Celeste B. said...

So cute! I absolutely love it! So creative, TFS! :)

greenchick said...

Super,Super cute!

girlia said...

How adorable is this. love the bling

Dorcas said...

GiGi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is so so cute! I love that snowflake. Oh! my goodness! Too cute!