Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Poinsettia Gift Card Purse



Hello everybody! I made this cute little gift bag from TBBM cut at 8.5 inches. The poinsettia is made from layering 3 different sized flowers from Walk In My Garden. They were cut at 2.5, 2, and 1.5 inches. The tag I also used the same flower cut at 1 inch. I inked the edges of the flower with white ink and curled the ends. I then put it together with 3 yellow brads and put a few dots in the center with my white gel pen. I tied a white ribbon through the holes in the center of the bag and added the tag. The paper is from My Minds Eye O' Christmas Tree Stack. I am entering this in the following challenges
1. Made By Momo: Anything BUT a card
2. Peachy Keen: Gift wrapping elements

14 comments:

Jo Ann V said...

ilove this idea. very cute.

girlia said...

Very cute, Gigi. I love it

Unknown said...

WOW! Love it!

Janice W. said...

Hi GiGi,
Your gift bag is adorable! Thanks for joining the challenge at PKS!
So speedy!
:) Janice

Cards and Crafts by Sheree said...

I absolutely love this....so so adorable!

Joanna said...

what a cute bag! I love that flower!

Claire Langan said...

Lovely purse!

jen said...

Gigi this purse is too cute!! Great job and thanks for sharing.
hugs,jen
jennyscards.blogspot.com

Adrian said...

This purse is too cute!

Dorcas said...

THis is too cute! I want this cart so bad! Loving this bag!

Nikki Foraker said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I just LOVE it!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PeachyKeen! Good luck to you!

♥ Nikki ♥

My Creative Time said...

WOW!!! THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!!! GREAT JOB W/THE PKS CHALLENGE!!!
PEACHY HUGS,
EMMA;)

Mari AKA Momo said...

Sooo beautiful!!!! Love it!!!! Lovin the paper! Thanks for joining in! XOXO momo

Trish and Treasure said...

You do such beautiful work, you're a real cricut bug!