Sunday, January 30, 2011

Cricut Cardz #59 Childs Valentine








Happy Sunday all! Before I get to my post I was just wondering if you all had seen the new products coming out at CHA this weekend? A NEW CRICUT EXPRESSION 2? That cuts both Cricut AND Imagine cartridges!!! I just want to say....I'm in trouble! :) LOL! There are so many cute Imagine carts that I have been jealous not to be able to use...but now??? Anyway, on to my post.
I made another one of these candy box's! They are so fun to make and SO darn cute! If you haven't seen my other one, you can find it HERE along with where to find the tutorial. This time I decided to make the box a little bigger in order to fill it with more goodies. I cut the scallop hearts from Twinkle Toes and 5 inches along with the layered heart which I ran through my Cuttlebug. I cut the elephant from Birthday Bash at 3 inches, stamped the sentiment, and tied a ribbon around the box. I am entering this into Cricut Cardz Challenge which is to make a childs Valentine. I hope you all are having a wonderful day!


10 comments:

the cricutologist said...

I love this project!!! So cute & sweet! I too am glad about the new Cricut Expression!

Melissa said...

I just love this, I need to check out that tutorial!!! You did a fantastic job on the challenge! Thanks for joining with CCC.

Anita said...

What an Awesome job!! Thanks for hanging out with us this week at Cricut cardz Challenge! See ya next week! Anita

CraftyJAR said...

This is soo cute!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute! Love the box filled with candies!

jen said...

How creative... I love this. Great job. TFS
hugs,jen
jennyscards.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

This is so CUTE!!! :-)

Lalo said...

AWE...This is super fab
The top alone is too too cute and it being a candy box just puts it over the top!!!

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

Too cute!! Awesome take on the challenge.

Thanks for playing along @ CCC.

mum of two said...

A-ma-zing!! What a cute Valentines project! I already stile this idea from you, and when I can post my project I will link it back to you :) thanks for the inspiration, and thanks for playing with us at Cricut Cardz Challenge! Hope to see you again soon.

michelle (CCC DT #2)
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com/