Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Lip Gloss Card




Hello everyone! Here is a lip gloss card that I made. I started with a 4 X 71/2 inch piece of cardstock and scored it at 2 5/8, 3 1/4, 3 3/4, and 6 1/2. I cut a 3/4 inch wide strip from the 2 5/8 inch line to the 3 3/4 inch line with an x-acto knife to make the lip gloss holder. Then fold all your score line with the 3/3 inch strip going to the inside instead of the outside like the rest of the score lines. I glued a piece of coordinating paper to the outside making sure not to glue down the 3/4 inch strip and punched 2 holes at the top for the ribbon to be tied through. I also cut a pice of white cardstock for the inside and stamped the sentiment. For the outside I punched the flap with a border punch and added the lips from Indie Art and the "Kiss Me!" I welded in my Gypsy using Robots and added Glossy Accents to the lips to make them SHINE! I hope you all can understand those directions and if not please just ask. I am entering this into the following challenges:
Flaunt It Fridays- Indie Art Lips
More Than Favors Wacky Wednesday #25- Valentines
Have a wonderful day!


16 comments:

Banner Market said...

Can you say ADORABLE! What a terrific idea!

L.B. said...

What a fun idea! Thanks for sharing

Cathryn said...

LOVE this, fabulous idea!! Thanks for the inspiration!!! Love, Cathryn67

Adrian said...

Such an awesome project!

Shelly said...

Lip SMACKING good! Shelly

HappyPlaceJen said...

LOVE it! The lips remind me of the Rolling Stones. Great job, Gigi!!!

Unknown said...

CUTE!!!! Love the glossy lips!

365 Days of Cricut said...

That is so awesome! I love the glossy lips and the hidden lipgloss in side is genius! I love the way you flaunted it this week at Flaunt It Friday's!!

Norma said...

OMG!!! SUper cute and clever!! Those lips sure do llok full of lip gloss!! Love the card Gigi.
Hugs,
NOrma

Maureen Reiss said...

Love this idea!! Super cute!!

mum of two said...

What a great project Gigi! The shiny lips are just perfect and I love that you popped in some lip gloss, you are genius girl :) My daughter would lose her mind for this, I may just have to steal THIS idea too!! Way to flaunt it... thanks for joining us over at FIF this week.

michelle (FIF DT)
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

Lisa Norris said...

Very cute idea! I may have to borrow this one for my daughters next year. :o) Thanks so much for sharing!

Lisa
prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

Paula Bee said...

What a wonderful idea and I love the shiny lips! Thanks for flaunting it with us at FIF!!

Anonymous said...

Great project!!

girlia said...

OMG Gigi this is fabulous. Love it. Those lips are really shiny

FlaCpnlover said...

OMG! this is fantabulous!!!