Sunday, March 27, 2011

Easter Egg Hunt




Happy Sunday everyone. I am back with another layout. I am so happy that I got 2 done this weekend. Only ALOT more to go in the next 2.5 months! LOL! For this layout I did an Easter layout. The grass was cut from Plantin Schoolbook custom sized in my Gypsy. The basket and eggs were cut from Doodlecharms and I highlighted them with a black pen and embossed some of them with Swiss Dots. The bunny was cut from Create A Critter and the title from Robots. I am going to enter this into CARDZ TV's Bunny Challenge and More Than Favors CCCC challenge which was to use Doodlecharms.

5 comments:

Georgiana said...

Your layout is super cute. Love the colors and that bunny is one of my favorite Easter cuts.

Unknown said...

Happy Sunday. LOVE your LO. great colors. Such pretty paper too. The kiddos are adorable too;)

Tami B. said...

What an adorable LO! It really made me happy to see the date on it...ha, ha, I'm not the only one...

girlia said...

Gigi this LO is adorable. Please stop by and pick up an award.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful layout!