Friday, March 4, 2011

I'm Back From Vacation!

Hello everyone! I am back from vacation but have a TON of laundry and other things to do (including getting a new cell phone, but thats a WHOLE other story!) but I wanted to share with you this reminder card I made for my son for when we were gone. I took an 8.5 X 11 sheet of cardstock and folded in half. I cut the kitty and food bowl from Four Legged Friends and the font from Robots. I'm sorry but I don't remember the sizes. He actually laughed out loud when he saw it and the cat is still alive so it must have worked! LOL! I left it on the kitchen counter and reinforced the bottom with strips of paper so it wouldn't fall over. I hope you all are well and I will hopefully be back in the swing of things soon. I've missed my crafting time! Take care!

6 comments:

DIANA L. said...

very cute!!

girlia said...

glad you're back safe and sound. The reminder card is too cute

Georgiana said...

Cute reminder! I may need one for my son, but with an image of a dog.

Georgiana

Melissa said...

Cute card!

Pat N. said...

Very cute! Glad it worked to remind him to feed that little kitty of yours. I think you said you had a black cat like mine! Welcome back!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Cute idea!