Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Mom's Day Card








Hello everyone! Here is the card that I did for Peachy Keen's and Cardz Tv's challenges. The challenge at Peachy Keen is the sketch + A metallic accent. Cardz TV is Mothers Day using the colors green, purple, white, and blue. I actually stamped the butterfly image. I haven't stamped an image in so long, but it was a nice change. I colored the butterfly with colored pencils and chalked around the edges.. The scallop mat was cut from Birthday Bash at 3.5 inches and the circle was cut from George at 3 inches. I used my white gel pen and colored in the scallop cut outs. I embossed the green with the Textile folder and added a ribbon. To finish I stamped the sentiment and added a layered flower with a metal brad in the center. I hope you all are having a wonderful day!




8 comments:

Bunnyfreak said...

Great coloring work.

Georgiana said...

You matched the sketch perfectly. Good luck with the challenge. Your card is great!

Kim said...

Pretty~

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So pretty! Great colors!

Pat N. said...

Beautiful card, Gigi! Good luck with the challenges.--Pat N.

DIANA L. said...

Very pretty love the embossing.
Thank for sharing
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Janice W. said...

Very pretty card Gigi! Thanks for playing along with us again at PKS! Good luck!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Gigi! Thanks for playing along with us at PK. Good luck! Viv x