Sunday, April 10, 2011

So Saturday Challenge #7


Good morning everyone! Here is the card that I made for Card Creations and More By C's So Saturday challenge. The challenge this week is anything spring related.

I am SO SO SO excited that I FINALLY got the Campin Critters cart! I have wanted this cart ever since I saw it and to top it off I got it at Michaels yesterday for only $34.95! So I couldn't wait to cut something out of it and this is what I came up with. I cut the frog from Campin Critters at 3 inches. I cut out 2 butterflies and folded the wing up to make them look 3D. I cut the frame for the sentiment from Once Upon A Princess custom sized in my Gypsy and stamped the sentiment. To finish I pop dotted the frog and frame and added the bow. I hope you all are having a great day!

16 comments:

JennyKozar said...

Very cut card!

JennyKozar said...

OOPS - Cute!!!

Mary said...

This is soooo cute!! I love that frog, isn't that Campin Critters the best!!

Laurie said...

Such a cute frog! I've been on the fence about this cartridge, you've now convinced me I have to get it!! :)

Unknown said...

How adorable! That frog is so much fun, and he really looks like he is in motion. LOVE IT! The butterflies really do look 3-D too. I am going to have to re-check the cart out! Are all the images that fun? Have a great weekend.

Paula Bee said...

I love this cart and that image is adorable! The whole thing turned out so cute!! Thanks for joining us at Card Creations & More!!

teachermom5 said...

Love that little frog! That cartridge is on my list, so many cute images. Thank you.

Anita said...

What an awesome fun card! Love the ribbon! Hugs, Anita

girlia said...

Very awesome card

Glenda said...

Very cute and fun card! I have a blog award for you. Stop by my blog and pick it up! Thanks for your visits!
Glenda
http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

Banner Market said...

Super cute card...love the little frog :)

Jovan said...

This is so stinkin cute! I love that frog!

Savahanna said...

Very cute card. Love the little frog and the sentiment. Thanks for playing in the So Saturday challenge

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute froggy!

Denise G said...

What a cute froggy. Love it. Thanks for joining the So Saturday challenge.

Card Creations by C said...

This card is tooooo cute. I love it. Thanks for joining in!