Monday, May 23, 2011

Imagine Best Friends Card #3










Hello everyone! Here is the third card in my Imagine Best Friends card set. I used the stock square image for the background and filled it with a pattern from Imagine More Cards. The girl was printed and cut at 3.5 inches and I used Glossy Accents on her hair, eyes, and the image on her shirt. The dog was also printed and cut from Best Friends at 1.5 inches. I used Glossy Accents on his nose, eyes, and collar. I tied a ribbon and stamped the sentiment which is from an old set from JoAnn's. Thanks for looking and watch for card #4 on Wednesday!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable! I love the fabulous details done with the Glossy Accents - it adds such a fabulous look and texture :)

DIANA L. said...

Super cute

http:/dianamlarson.blogspot.com