Monday, May 2, 2011

Pagoda Card




Good morning everyone! Here is the card that I did for More Than Favors CCCC challenge. This week the challenge cart is Pagoda or Plantin Schoolbook. I cut the dragonflies from Pagoda at 2 inches. The Kanji symbols were cut at 1 inch. Their meanings are Beauty, Warmth, and Happiness. In case you didn't know, all the meanings for the symbols are on the same page under the Kanji Word tab. The frame was cut from Accent Essentials at 3 inches and I added a faux stitched line on the inside with my white gel pen.. To finish I embossed the background with the Cuttlebug Textiles folder and added a ribbon. I hope you all are having a great day!
















2 comments:

Adrian said...

very pretty, really love the color!!!!

DIANA L. said...

Nice job I love that cartridge and you have great colors on thatcard