Monday, June 20, 2011

Make A Big Wish





Hello everyone! I have had some requests from family members for birthday cards so here is one I made. I printed and cut the cake using my Imagine. It was cut at 4 inches from Yummy. I added Glossy Accents on the tray and candles. I used my white gel pen to do some stitching and cut strips for the scallop border using my scallop scissors. To finish I stamped the sentiment and added a bow. I am going to enter this into My Craft Spots Monday challenge. The challenge this week is How Sweet It Is. Make something with a sweet treat on your project. And also to My Pink Stamper's Birthday Challenge. Have a great day everyone and thanks for looking!


13 comments:

becky said...

Beautiful, as usual, Gigi. Love your style!

Georgiana said...

Your card look amazing. Your family is going to love it.

Anonymous said...

Pretty card! :-)

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Sweet. Like the presentation.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://createdbysunshinehoneybee.blogspot.com

Joy said...

So sweet! Love the glossy accents on the candles...they are so cute ! Thanks for playing along at My Craft Spot this week!

Kate said...

Great card! The Glossy Accents on the candles make for such a nice touch!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot this week!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Amy said...

Really cute card! Love the glossy accents! :)Amy

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Me again today! I love all your creations! This card is so beautiful and those glossy accents are a great touch! Thanks for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!
Amber
my3escrapbooking.blogspot.com

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Yummy!! Love the glossy accents on the candles and all of the great layers on your card! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

Kimberly
My Craft Spot

HappyPlaceJen said...

This is such a cute birthday cake card, Gigi!

I've been thinking about getting an Imagine now that they've come down in price. Would you consider doing an Imagine review post and share your thoughts on it? I would love to know your overall impressions now that you have it back from the "hospital." Thanks in advance! Big fan of your work as always! :) ~Jen http://www.happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

Amy C said...

So beautiful!! I love the stitching accents and the cake looks good enough to eat. Thanks for joining us this week at My Craft Spot.

Hugs,
Amy
Scrapping Mommy

Kim H said...

Gigi,
i am so loving this card too! I LOVe the colors you used! I really need that imagine cartirdge! as always super card!

jennyplace2 said...

This is one sweet card! Great take on the challenge! Thanks for joining in the fun at My Craft Spot.