Monday, July 11, 2011

Tacky Tuesday Challenge #8




Hello everyone! I have a card to show today that I did for the Tacky Tuesday Challenge. This time the challenge is to use some kind of cold treat and use the word sweet.

I printed and cut the banana split sundae from the Yummy cart using my Imagine. I did it in layers and used Glossy Accents on the chocolate sauce, cherry, and bowl. I also cut the circle and scallop circle using the stock images in the Imagine and the pattern paper from Yummy. The sentiment I stamped and cut the banner by hand. I mounted the middle of it to a pop dot and glued down the sides to get the wave effect. I hope you all like my card and thanks for looking! Have a great day!

10 comments:

Pat N. said...

Very sweet, Gigi! Looks delicious!--Pat N.

girlia said...

GiGi the glossy accents really makes the difference. It really looks yummy/real.

Adrian said...

Very yummy, great job!

bonnie said...

Super sweet GiGi :) Hugs x

CraftyJAR said...

How sweet! Love it!

greenchick said...

Look yummy!!

Karenduch said...

Looks good enough to eat! Great job!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a fabulous card...that ice cream looks like the real thing! Love the scalloped mat..very pretty!
http://nonnascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

Sherrie K. said...

Gigi this is such a great card!! I need to get using my imagine....and I really like the cartridge you used:) TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Great card! I love how you added the glossy accents! Thanks for joining us at Tacky Tuesday's!

Stacey
staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com