Sunday, October 16, 2011

Creeping Spider


Hello everyone! I just got home from spending the weekend up north and wanted to do this quick card for My Creative Times Throwback Thursday. This time the challenge is to use a card feature from any older cart and it must be a Halloween theme.
This card is SUPER quick. I cut this card from Wrap It Up using the card feature. I cut another top out of the web paper and trimmed an 1/8  inch off each side to get the mat. I glued a piece of chunky glitter cardstock to the back side of the card front for the spider. I tied orange and black ribbons to the side and stamped the sentiment which is from My Craft Spots Happy Haunting set. I hope you all had a great weekend and thanks for looking!

11 comments:

Adrian said...

Cute! Love paper!

Amanda said...

Cute card. Love how you tied the ribbon down the side. TFS

Cassandra said...

Great card! I love what you did with such a simple card cut...very nice job :)

Cassandra
www.Ctimz3.blogspot.com

girlia said...

Great card. Good luck with the challenge

Sandy from Ukiah said...

How creative you are... I am trying to think of something to make to enter Emma's challenge. (and to find some time to do it.. ) Good luck in the challenge... the paper is so perfect.

Jeanine said...

Cute card!!!

Kate said...

So Adorable. Thank you so much for playing with us over at My Creative Time’s Throwback Thursday Challenge.

Hugs,
Kate

Unknown said...

Fabulous job! Looks like the spider is hanging from his web, so cool. Great paper too. I really love the sentiment. We have lot of things creeping around lately, eh??? For some reason my comment won't take on your owl card. Can you tell me what paper you used for that card..specially the owl itself LOVE it.

Sherrie K. said...

Great carsd..love that big spider! cute sentiment too:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

DIANA L. said...

You did a super job this is a creepy spider and the card is very happy and colorful.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Cathryn said...

Great job on this, love that sparkly spider Gigi! Thanks for playing along with Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge! Hugs, Cathryn :)