Friday, November 4, 2011

Scraptastic Designs Blog Hop!


Hello everyone and welcome to the Scraptastic Designs Blog Hop! If you came here from Cathryn then you're in the right place. If you just stopped by, please start at the begining at Cindy's Scraptastic Designs so you won't miss a thing.
We are showcasing some of Cindy's Digital stamps for you all to see and to get you pumped for the new Scraptastic Designs challenges starting on November 7th at 10 am. If you would like to check out her SUPER CUTE digi stamps please click on the SHOP page at Cindy's Scraptastic Designs.
For my project I chose to do a Box In A Bag. I found the tutorial here if you would like to check it out. I embossed the bag with Seeing Spots Cuttlebug folder and punched the bottom band with a Martha Stewart border punch. The tag is one of Cindy's digi's called Sweet Gingerbread Tags. I colored it with colored pencils and added a striped line to the frame to create the candy cane effect. I added Stickles to the berries, button, and white on the candy cane stripe. I then mounted it to a piece of red cardstock and trimmed around the edges. I tied a piece of twine to the tag and attatched it to the crinkle bow at the top.
I hope you all enjoyed seeing my project and will come check out the new challenges starting on Monday! Don't forget to leave a comment on all the designers blogs to be eligible to win the grand prize which is 3 of Cindy's Digis of your choice and a set of 12 Prisma Colored Pencils.
Your next stop is the talented Karen!

27 comments:

Jovan said...

WOW...this is so super cute! I love that tag!

Kate said...

That Tag is so Cute.

Hugs,
Kate

Glora said...

Awesome job Gigi. That tag is adorable and I love the embossing on your bag! Hugs- Glora

Melissa said...

This is adorable, great job!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Love your embossed bag with the most adorable little tag, great gift idea :)

Cindy Beland said...

Hi Gigi,GORGEOUS job with you bag and tag,You did a FANTASTIC job with your coloring and LOVE the embossing!BEAUTIFUL work as always!Thank you so much for being part of my team my friend!:)

*Star said...

Super cute! I love the embossing and the candy candy stripes you added also the Stickles are a fabulous touch. Tfs and have a great day. :)

joni said...

Gigi, this is so adorable! I love this lil guy!!! And how cool is the bag...love that embossing folder...great job on the coloring!
hugs,
joni

Cathryn said...

Awesome job on this Gigi! Hugs, Cathryn :)

Nitasha said...

This is so cool! Thank you for the information on how to complete the project!

Karen said...

This is adorable! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.comj

Kellie said...

Love the bag!

The Archiving Angel said...

Hi Gigi! This is fabulous. I really love those colors, the texture & the digi stamp you used. Great way to show it off.
Crafty best wishes,
Sonia
archivingangel@yahoo.com

Pat N. said...

How adorable, Gigi! That gingerbread face is just too cute!--Pat N.

Becky Dunham said...

This is adorable Gigi! Thanks for the link - I have been wanting to try these Box in a Bags! I love this image - I was not really sure if I liked it when I saw it in the store, but I love it when I see it all colored :) I will definitely be back for the challenge on Monday. Thanks for sharing.

rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

Gigi, this is so adorable. I love the embossing and the trim edge punch at the bottom. You did an awesome job with Cindy's digi..love your coloring and how you pulled everything together with the bow. Hugs!

lovemypaper said...

So very cute!

Sherrie K. said...

How cute is this image...I love the big red cheeks! so cute and your bag turned out perfect-love the embossing! Great job Gigi!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Jayne said...

I love your embossed bag Gigi and your cute tag is gorgeous.
Jayne x

Karen H said...

Gigi, this is gorgeous! The embossed bag is amazing, especially when topped with a super cute image of Cindy's! :o) You colored this sweet tag so adorable! I love the candy cane border and of course the pretty sparkly accents. Lovely work as always, my friend!

Hugs and blessings!

girlia said...

GiGi this just gorgeous!

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Tooo cute!!! Box in a bag, that's funny, but very cute!!!
Puppy Hugs,
Wendy aka Roo

Nita said...

This is so great! Love that digi - and thanks so much for the link to the tutorial! I think I may have to try one of these. :)
Nita
www.niftynitanotes.blogspot.com

shelly said...

nifty bag gigi . i love the gingerbread tag and your extra details to it. have a super day :)

Shelly said...

Oh Gigi, this is just too cute! That face is just adorable! These bags are really cute, I've made a few and they are fun!
Shelly
http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

Alvina said...

Wow I love it, you did great. TFS

alvinadiaz@msn.com

BuyWoWAccounts said...

The embossed design added more beauty on the bag. It really is so cute!

Buy WoW Accounts