Monday, December 26, 2011

Snow Angel



Hello everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! Now that Christmas is over I can get back to my blog!
I made this card to enter into Peachy Keens Designers Choice challenge. I cut the girl from Winter Frolic at 3.5 inches and stamped her face with a Peachy Keen Everyday Character face stamp. The circle sentiment is a combination of the snowflake stamp and sentiment stamp from Whimsical Designs Snow Much Fun stamp set. I mounted the sentiment to my acrylic block rounded and stamped it on the top and bottom. Then I stamped the snowflake in the center. I punched out the circle with a punch and mounted it to a Nestabilities Lacey Cricle die. To finish I mounted the circle on a pop dot and added a bow.
I hope you all liked my card and thanks for looking! Have a great day!

13 comments:

girlia said...

Really cute.

Candy said...

Great card! Love how you rounded that sentiment and the peachy face is so cute.

Bunnyfreak said...

Love the blue plaid.

Pat N. said...

Very cute, Gigi! Hope you had a nice Christmas too!--Pat N.

Georgiana said...

Super Snowboy! Torn edges looks great as snow. I just got some Spellbinders for Christmas and it happens to be this one. Can't wait to use it.

Happy New Year,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Anonymous said...

Love what you did with the sentiment, GiGi! How cool that the snowflake fits right in there. Your snow angel is adorable and the torn paper looks great!

Robin said...

Love that cut. That is the reason I want that cartridge. Just for that cut lol. Great card!
(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin
the cricut scrapper

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, your snow angel is just adorable Gigi! The sentiment is awesome:) Hope you had a wonderful Christmas:)
Happy New Year!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Cindy :) said...

super cute, love the colours and your sentiment is awesome....tfs and gl :O)

janner said...

Super cute card. I love the colours and the sentiment.

GiGi said...

Thank you everyone!

Cindy Beland said...

OMG this is just sooo STINKIN' CUTE!I TOTALLY LOVE this one to.AWESOME job with it!!:)

Unknown said...

OMG Gigi, love what you have done with this. That snow angel is adorable! How creative you used my stamps. Wonderful job.