Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Peachy Keen Friends Challenge



Hello everyone! Here is the card that I made to enter into Peachy Keen's Friends card challenge this week. I LOVE my PK faces and can't pass up the chance to play with them! :)
I printed and cut the owl's from Paisley using Imagine Blossom for the pattern papers. I stamped the eyes with Peachy Keens Critter Faces and the beaks were stamped and cut out from Peachy Keens Everyday Character Face Parts. I inked all the edges and added bling centers to the flowers. I also added bling to the corners of the card and did a stitching line around the upper part of the card with a colored pencil. For the bottom half of the card I cut 1/2 strips of paper and cut V's into them. I then lined them up across the card and added a ribbon. The sentiment was stamped from Whimsical Designs Whimsical Fun Vol. 1.
I hope you all are having a wonderful day and thanks for looking!

24 comments:

Candy said...

Your owls are adorable Gigi! Love the papers you used.

sue w. said...

Hi Gigi, I love this card, such summery colours and those owls are soo cute.
Hugs Sue W.

Jovan said...

OMG...this is so PRETTY! I love the strips at the bottom, I so have to do that! LOVE IT!

bex said...

Wow.
Your owl friend card is so cute! You did such a great job with the colors and bling. Good luck and thanks for sharing!;0)

bex:0)
http://kawaiikrafts.blogspot.com/

Jessica said...

I loved!! The color are amazing!

http://withloveandscrap.blogspot.com/

Georgiana said...

Super cute owls. I sure like the bottom portion with the alternating strips.

Nicely done,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

mum of two said...

Love, love, love!! GiGi, you are so amazing :) I don't think there us anything you do that I don't love!! TFS

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

Saundra said...

So cute! Love the pretty papers and those Peachy faces! ~Hugs!!

Tiffany said...

You card is so cute!:P

Cindy Beland said...

OMG your card is sooo ADORABLE!I LOVE those sweet little owl's,TOO CUTE with the pretty pattern paper.AMAZING job my friend,Have a great evening!:)

girlia said...

absolutely beautiful. Love the ribbons that look like little banners underneath.

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my, what a cute card:) Your owls are so adorable..love the ribbons and the awesome paper you used:) Nice job Gigi!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

diana creations said...

your owl cards so cute great idea

Cassandra said...

So ca-uuuuute! Owls are my favorite! I love them!!!

Melissa said...

Love the patterns you picked on your Imagine. Great Owl friends.

Melissa said...

These are absolutely adorable!

Cathryn said...

Gigi this card is beautiful!! The papers are all gorgeous together, fabulous job!!! Hugs, Cathryn :)

Kelly Krocker Kreates said...

Absolutely goregous card!

Anonymous said...

GiGi, I just love every single card you make! This is adorable! Love the owls and the papers are so pretty.

Glora said...

This is SO super sweet! I just love the pink and green together and the whole card layout is PERFECT! Amazing job! Hugs- Glora

Michele said...

super cute and fun! Love the patterns and colors.

Kristi said...

CUTE! I love the color combo! Thanks for joining the Peachy Keen Challenge!

Unknown said...

This is so super cute! You picked the best patterns and colors. You are so good at matching your colors up! LOVE it;)

Jennie Garcia said...

Gigi, that is so adorable!! I LOVE the colors and the tiny banners!! Too cute!! We hope to see you at the
Release Party Tomorrow!!
Thanks for Playing with us @ PKS!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/