Monday, April 9, 2012

Monkey Pick Me Up



Good morning everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Easter! I ate WAY too much, but enjoyed spending time with my family. It also happened to be my anniversary yesterday.
Here is card #2 for the PK Connection challenges. This one was a sketch challenge
The monkey was cut from Life's A Party and I stamped his face with a PK Wide Eyed and Bushy Tailed face stamp. The oval mats were cut from Plantin Schoolbook. I hand cut the sentiment banners and stamped all the sentiments from Whimsical Designs
I hope you all have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Glora said...

Oh Gigi, this is too too cute! I LOVE how this turned out! AMAZING job as always!!! It is ALWAYS a pleasure to see what you make! Hugs- Glora

mum of two said...

Oh GiGi, this is so SUPER cute!! Love what you came up with for the sketch, and the banners are awesome!

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Love this:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Cindy Beland said...

This card is TOO CUTE!Great job with your sweet little Monkey:)

Shari said...

Gigi, this card is so darn cute! LOVE IT!!!
Hugs;
Shari