Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Hi There!



Hello everyone! Here is the card that I made for Peachy Keen's Sketch challenge this week.
 I just think this sea horse is adorable and have always wanted to cut her out and do something with it. So here is the card that I came up with!
I cut the sea horse from Create A Critter and stamped her eye with a PK face. The background on the mat was embossed and I tore a piece of paper for the sand. I wrapped twine around the mat and added a tag that I stamped the sentiment on. The blue strip at the bottom I used a border punch on. The bubbles on the side are punched, then I stamped the faces, and added Glossy Accents to them.

Supplies:
My Craft Spot- Kraft Twine, Inside and Out Set #2 Stamps
Cricut cart- Create A Critter
Peachy Keen Stamps- Cornies
Glossy Accents
EK Success scallop punch
Cuttlebug Floder- Tiny Bubbles
Thanks for looking and for all the wonderful comments you all left me for getting on the My Craft Spot DT! You all are the SWEETEST! Have a great day!

12 comments:

Kristie W. said...

This is adorable, GiGi!! I love all the embellies and texture you included, especially the stamped faces. What a fun idea!

Glora said...

This is TOO darling! I love the faces on the little bubble and the seahorse is too cute. Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

mamawcindy said...

I haven't visited your Blog in a little while. Loved looking at your recent Creations! Love them all! Thanks for Sharing! :0)
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Jovan said...

This card is so super cute! I love the little faces on the bubbles!

girlia said...

So cute

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Super cute! I love all of the peachy faces you used!!

Cindy Beland said...

AWESOME job with your PK card!TOO CUTE,Have a great evening my friend!:)

Sherrie K. said...

So cute!!! Awesome job and I just love the pk faces :)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kathy Salido said...

Wow, GiGi, your card is so cute!!
Love the PK faces, the colors, the bubbles, and that seahorse is adorable!!!
Kathy
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

Cindy :) said...

fantastic, I certainly wouldn't be surprised if it is in the winners circle this week, it's awesome, gl :)

Kim's Kreations said...

Love the seahorse. I have seen this cut and thought it would be adorable and it is. Love the colors you used. Great card.
Ogdendoll@gmail.com

Amanda said...

Super Cuteness!!! I just love your adorable card.. Thanks for joining us at Peachy Keen last week..

Scrappy hugs,
Amanda :0)