Monday, June 25, 2012

Guest DT at Fantabulous Cricut




Hello everyone and Welcome to the Cricut Bug! Today I am guest designing at Fantabulous Cricut! The challenge this week is "BBQ Time!"
I made this super fun card! I cut the hamburger from Simply Charmed and stamped the face with a Peachy Keen face stamp. I did lots of inking and used white and black pens for the details. The ketchup and mustard bottle's were cut from Everyday Paper Dolls and I stamped the faces with PK face stamps.  Don't you just LOVE those licking faces?!?! LOL!
I cut the tag from decorative paper from the DCWV Kitchen stack and matted in red. I tied red and yellow twine around the card and attached the tag to it and added a bow.
Thank you so much for stopping by today and I want to give a BIG thank you to the ladies at Fantabulous Cricut for having me Guest DT for them this week! Have a great day!

Supplies:
 My Craft Spot- Lemon Drop and Maraschino Twine
Cricut Carts- Simply Charmed and Everyday Paper Dolls
Peachy Keen Stamps- Cherub Face Assortment
DCWV Nanna's Kitchen Mat Stack