Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Movie Night Gift Bag




Hello everyone! Here is the gift bag that I created for Peachy Keen's challenge. This week the challenge is "Stamp A Gift Bag" I recycled a Starbucks bag and turned it into this! I thought this would be so much fun to give to a child as a "rewards" bag, or even just a Family Movie night surprise.
I used my Imagine and did my "cheater" method. This means that I layered all the cuts on to one another and printed only. I kept the big popcorn box on the white and then only had to cut out the small popcorn box and the ticket. All the cuts on the bag are from County Fair....don't you just LOVE those faces on the popcorn? LOL! I stamped the faces with the Peachy Keen Cornies faces and did some highlights on the cuts. The scallop top and bottom were cut from Accent Essential. I welded 2 together and hid the dots in the center. I used the NEW Tiny Tags 2 Stamp Set from My Craft Spot to stamp the sentiments on the labels and added the tag with some twine.
Then you have to fill the bag right!?! I put in one of my FAV movie, Walk The Line ( I have a BAD habit of buying LOTS of movies at Christmas time when Wal-mart has them for $2 each, so I ALWAYS have lots of movies still in the plastic)  and some candy and popcorn. OK, maybe my GIGANTIC bag of fresh Kettle Corn that I got from the craft fair this weekend is a little big, but you get the idea! LOL!
I hope you like my fun gift bag and thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!
SUPPLIES
My Craft Spot- Tiny Tags 2 Stamps and Black Twinery Twine
Peachy Keen- Cornies Face Assortment
Cricut- Imagine, County Fair, Accent Essentials

24 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

What a super cute project
Cheers from Bangalore, India
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

This is such and adorable project. I love the way the bag turned out..and the PK faces add so much to the pop corn. Great color combo too. I LOVE that movie walk the line. This really would make a great little gift.:) Hope you are enjoying your summer.

Carol<>< said...

this is a great Christmas Idea! will have to remember this one, great job!
Carol N<><

Carol<>< said...

this is a great Christmas Idea! will have to remember this one, great job!
Carol N<><

Besthobbyeva said...

Such a fun, fun bag!! Great job!! I love it!!!

Laurie

Nana said...

Way to cute. Love the little popcorn.

Nana

Anonymous said...

that is cute as a button

Cassandra said...

This is just the BEST!!! My family is a total movie family...I'm gonna have to remember this idea!!! GREAT job :)

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute project! Lee-Ann :)

Houses Built of Cards said...

Awww...this is just DARLING Gigi!!! What a fun bag - that popcorn is too cute!!! So glad you joined us this week at Peachy Keen!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

TheTulipCollector said...

This is great! I love the happy popcorn.

VICTORIA said...

Awesome gift bag I love it!!!

Tammy said...

This is really cute.

Sherrie K. said...

Okay, really...could this get any cuter!!! Gigi, this is so cute and such a fun idea! Totally want to scrap lift this..love it!
Sherrie K
http:/sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Cindy Beland said...

Oh WOW Gigi,Your gift bag idea is AWESOME!I LOVE the cute little faces on the popcorn and I TOTALLY LOVE that movie,SUPER SUPER job as always my sweet friend!!!:)

Missy said...

Oh my, so cute---the cornies faces look perfect on the popcorn!!

Christine's Creative Cards said...

Great job on your movie night gift bag. wonderful idea! TFS --C

Migdalia said...

LOL....This is sooo Cute!Super Duper Cute!!The BEST ever!!!

Rosie said...

omg super cute bag


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Glora said...

Wow Gigi, this is WAY too cute. I love everything about it, the colors are terrific, the faces are perfect. The little popcorn tag is awesome too. BEAUTIFUL job! Thanks for joining the Peachy Keen Challenge this week! Hugs- Glora

~Tammy~ said...

Oh my gosh, this is too too cute!

DoBea A. said...

This is such a great idea and so adorable! Thank you for sharing this with us on the Peachy Keen Challenge blog!!

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Too cute!!

Jennie Garcia said...

Those faces are perfect for the cuts!! Incredibly cute bag!! LOVE it!!
Thanks For Playing with us @ PKS!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/