Monday, July 30, 2012

My Craft Spot "Oh Baby" Challenge



Good morning everyone! It's time for a new challenge at My Craft Spot. This week the challenge is "Oh Baby".  Cards or gifts for baby.
I made this card using the new stamp set New Arrival which is available at My Craft Spot. All the cuts are from Baby Steps and I matted them onto 1.5 inch squares. I embossed the white strip with Seeing Spots Cuttlebug folder. The blue strip was punched with a border punch and I added some twine to a button around the card. To finish I stamped the sentiment....isn't is CUTE? I love these new baby sets. They're so fun and versatile. 
I hope you like my card and will play along this week. Please don't forget to check out what the rest of the DT had created for your inspiration. Have a great day!
SUPPLIES
My Craft Spot- New Arrival Stamps and Baby Blue Traditional Twine
Cricut- Baby Steps
Cuttlebug folder- Seeing Spots

6 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful card...love it! Lee-Ann :)

Jovan said...

This is just AMAZING and ADORABLE!

Cindy Beland said...

Such a SWEET baby card Gigi!Great sentiment and LOVE all the cute little details,the color combo is perfect too!GORGEOUS!!!:)

Rosie said...

love your card, it's so cute

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Christine's Creative Cards said...

The senitment is perfect. Love the colors you chose for the card. --C

Anna Waarvik said...

Adorable card - love the colors!