Monday, September 3, 2012

Day 1 Of My Craft Spots Fall Release



Hello everyone! It's finally here!!! SNEAK PEEK WEEK for My Craft Spot's Fall Stamp Release!!! This is day 1 of a week long PAR-TAY!!! We will be showing you some awesome projects along with prizes everyday, followed by a blog hop on Saturday. So make sure you head to My Craft Spot to see what the prize is for EACH day and some fabulous inspiration from the DT.
Today we are showing sneak peeks of the Stampin' Around Fall Stamp Set and Tiny Doilies Metal Dies. I can honestly say that I LOVE these new stamps and dies! There are so cute and so versatile.
This card was so much fun to make! I just love how the dies line up and the circle sentiments that fit perfectly. I created my center for my card by using the Tiny Doiley Dies layered on top of each other and then stamped with the circle sentiment and bat from the Stampin' Around Fall stamp set. I layered them on top of a rosette that was cut at 1 X 8 and scored every 1/4 inch, pleated, and glued together. The final piece was a punched spider web border that I pleated and layered behind. I added a Drippy Goo punched border to the top of the card and a matching glittery black piece to the bottom of the card. To finish I added a bow with a button and some twine in the center.
Thanks for stopping in today and don't forget to head over to My Craft Spot for more sneak peeks, wonderful inspiration and the prize for today! See you tomorrow for day 2!
SUPPLIES
My Craft Spot- Stampin' Around Fall Stamp set, Tiny Doilies Metal Dies, Marmalade Crinkle Ribbon, Black Twinery Twine
Martha Stewart Spider Web and Drippy Goo Border Punches

18 comments:

jessica said...

WOW!! Gigi this is awesome! Love the colors and love the new stamp and die!
Awesome day 1 project!!!!
TFS
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

snappy scrappy said...

Great bright card...love that rosette! Lee-Ann :)

Melissa said...

Cool project, loving that die cut!

mzcherub at gmail dot com

Nana said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors and the stamp and die cute. Looking forward to day 2.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun and spooky!

Shelly said...

Gigi, this looks great!!! I am in love with how you did the web, rosette and tag. Awesome!!!
Have a super day.
Shelly

Craftin Desert Divas said...

Love it!! But that's no surprise to me as your work is super.

Tara

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

If ever there was a gorgeous Halloween card - this is it! Love all those fabulous layers - the spider web is amazing. Beautiful ribbon and twine...just love this!

Beckie said...

Stellar job! Can't wait for the rest of the peaks. Yay!

Be blessed, Beckie
Justbcreativecrazy@gmail.com

Lisa said...

What a great project. The rosette and all the layers work together so well. Love the colors.

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Love the card!! The border at the top is awesome and the rosette is so cool!!
Kristan
sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

Cindy Beland said...

your card just looks GORGEOUS!all the details and layers are AMAZING,I LOVE the web and rosette!:)

Rosie said...

COOL CARD


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Jovan said...

AWESOME card!

Tonya said...

This is fabulous. I love the dies. That web is awesome.

Debbie said...

this card is fantastic love everything about it and i am not a Halloween person great job
upnurse at aol dot com

Pam said...

Just love this card! The colors are great and it is so festive!
Pam
pamdanner1973@gmail.com

Mary Decker said...

You are very talented!