Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Give Thanks


Hello everyone! I have a quick card to share today. I can't believe that it's almost November already! Where does the time go?
I cut the squirrel and fancy mats from Create A Critter. I stamped the face with a Peachy Keen face stamp and did a stitching line around the inside mat. I added a strip of burlap to the side and tied some Cherry Red Vintage twine around it. I stamped the sentiment, matted it, and attached it to the card using brads. 
I hope you all like my card and thanks for stopping in today!
SUPPLIES
My Craft Spot- Happy Fall stamp set and Cherry Red Vintage Twine
Peachy Keen- October SOTM kit
Cricut- Create A Critter 

4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...love this little guy! Lee-Ann :)

Pam said...

Your little squirrel is sooo cute!
Pam

Sherrie K. said...

Aaw, too cute! Such a cute face and love the cherry vintage twine and burlap-looks amazing!
Hope your having a great day Gigi!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Nana said...

Too cute.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me