Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Snow Me A MAN

Hello everyone! It's my day to post over at Peachy Keen and I'm sharing this super cute card!
I used Peachy Keen's Snow Me A MAN stamp set to create this card. I just LOVE this snowman and the sweet sentiment too!



I added some twine for the mitten pulls and stickles on the heart. 



I stamped this cutie and paper pieced the hat, mittens, and scarf. I did a little inking around the edges to give him a shadow and colored the eyes and nose with Copic markers. Before I mounted him on pop dots, I wrapped some Maraschino Twinery Twine around for the mitten pulls. I stamped that sweet sentiment and mounted the banner to the bottom. To finish I added a ribbon and bow. 
I hope you all enjoyed my peachy post and have a great day!

14 comments:

jessica said...

This is super adorable Gigi!!!
LOVE the PK stamps!!!
TFS and have a GREAT hump day!!

snappy scrappy said...

Really cute...love that sentiment...and the mitts on the string! Lee-Ann :)

Jovan said...

This card is so ADORABLE!

Houses Built of Cards said...

So cute Gigi! That ribbon is so pretty - and how fun to put the mittens on a string!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Adorable!! I love what you did with the twine:) I really like that sentiment too.

Cindy Beland said...

GORGEOUS looking card Gigi!your PK snowman is TOO CUTE,I LOVE the way you used the twine,SUPER job my sweet friend!!!:)

Migdalia said...

Love the color combo!Super Duper Cute card!

Jenifer said...

I love this...it's really, really cute!

Jen

Pat N. said...

Your cards always look so bright and cheery, Gigi. This one is no exception!

Diana said...

Gigi,

You are so clever to hang the mittens. I love following your blog! Keep up the good work : )

Pam said...

This is such a cute card!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

janner said...

I love your snowman too!
Jan
thejanner!@xcelco.on.ca

DIANA L. said...

Super cute snowman GiGI love it!

Kathy Salido said...

Super cute love the colors!!