Friday, February 1, 2013

Always And Forever




Hello everyone! I have a fun card to share today that I used My Craft Spot's Lacy Banner Dies on. This is a really simple card and it is made from all left over scraps from my Valentine projects.
 I used the Lacy Banner Dies and cut out a whole bunch of leftover scrap pieces. Then I put them together and decided which ones worked the best and attached them to a heart border strip I cut from Ribbons and Rosettes using my Cricut. I also added a piece of trim decorative paper over the top and Glossy Accents to the heart border.
To finish I stamped the sentiments from the Always and Forever stamp set and added some Glossy Accents to the heart. 
So, KEEP those scrap pieces and you can create a beautiful card just like this. And, it could easily be converted to any other occasion you might have.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my card and thanks for stopping in!
Have a great day!

5 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Adorable card Gigi! Love the papers you used, the fun little banners and the awesome heart border....such a fun card!
Sherrie K

snappy scrappy said...

Love all the banners! Lee-Ann :)

Bobby said...

The glossy accents really add a lot to the card. Great idea for scraps!

Cindy Beland said...

Hi Gigi,your card is BEAUTIFUL!I LOVE the little banner and colors,Have a SUPER weekend my friend!!!:)

Mary J said...

Oh Gigi, that is so adorable! Love the banners with the doodling!