Monday, April 15, 2013

Toad-ally Awesome!





Hello everyone! Today starts a new challenge at My Craft Spot! This week the challenge is "Anything Goes"  Create whatever you want but the winner will be chosen by those using My Craft Spot stamps.

I made this card to share with you today. That frog is so stinkin cute, I just had to make a card with him! LOL!
I cut the card base from Birthday Bash and welded the flowers to the side from Paisley. The frog and lily pad are from a file from Lettering Delight's called Frog's and Kisses. I pop dotted the flower onto the lily pad and stamped that fun sentiment from My Craft Spot's Build A Valentine stamp set. 
I hope you will all play along and please don't forget to check out what the rest of the DT has created! Have a great day!

SUPPLIES
My Craft Spot- Build A Valentine
Lettering Delights- Frogs and Kisses 
Cricut- Birthday Bash and Paisley

8 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Really cute!!!

Cindy Beland said...

OMGOSH this is soooo SUPER CUTE Gigi!I TOTALLY LOVE you sweet little frog, Have a GREAT day my sweet friend!!!:)

Nana said...

Yes this card is awesome.. Love it

Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

Christine's Creative Cards said...

Love the frog leaping for joy. Ca-ute! --C

Kathy Salido said...

Another adorable card Gigi!! Love the welded flower border and the bright colors. The jumping frog is too cute!!

Mary Ann said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOO VERY CUTE!!!

Pam said...

This little card is so cute! Love that frog!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

"Toad-ally" adorable! That little frog is too stinkin' cute ♥