Friday, September 6, 2013

Day 5 Of My Craft Spot's Fall Release






Hello everyone! It's the last day of sneak peeks for My Craft Spot's new releases! Tomorrow we will be having a BLOG HOP with the full release of the stamp and die sets! There will also be a new stamp/metal die set set up for grabs at every stop in the hop.

Today we are showing sneak peeks of the NEW Jar Full Of Fall stamp set. This is such a cute set!!!
I made a pocket tag for my project today. One of my fav things in the fall is Apple Cider :D
I used the Jars Metal Die to cut out 2 jars. I colored the apple cider using Copic markers and stamped the sentiment and apple using the Jar Full Of Fall stamp set. I created the pocket in my tag buy cutting a line at the top and slid the Apple Cider drink stick in the hole. Then I pop dotted the 2 jars together and added the straw that was also stamped from this new set.
I created a simple band to go around the bottle of water and stamped apples onto it using a Versa Mark stamp pad and attached it to the tag using some Cranberry Crinkle Ribbon.


Thanks so much for visiting all week long for the sneak peeks! I hope you enjoyed all the projects I shared this week and have inspired you! Make sure you go to My Craft Spot for the daily prize and come back tomorrow for the BLOG HOP! There will be lots of great projects and a stamp/die set will be given away at each blog in the hop! Have a great day!

10 comments:

Pam said...

I just love this!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

This is the cutest Gigi! What a F*U*N idea and way to dress up a bottle of water! SUPER CUTE colors and the apple is darling!!! I LOVE this stamp set and of course the jar die is a must have!
You are always coming up with such creative ideas! LOVE THIS!
Another great day full of inspiration!
Sherrie K

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Creative drink gift idea. Would be wonderful for parties.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

mamawcindy said...

Now how did you come up with this Idea GiGi, I Love It!!! So Cute and so Creative. That Straw Stamp is so cute. Awesome Job! :0)

Migdalia said...

Totally Cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Bobby said...

What a wonderful use of the stamps and dies. Such a cute idea!

Debbie said...

love how you did the straw, so clever
upnurse at aol dot com

D- said...

This is a WONDERFUL idea. TFS.
D~
http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

Cindy Beland said...

This is sooo CUTE and such an AWESOME idea TOO!!!

Kathy Salido said...

Super sweet and a fabulous idea!!