Monday, September 16, 2013

Give Me A Buzzz





Hello everyone! It's time for a new challenge at My Craft Spot! This week the challenge is "Favorite Technique".
One of my FAVORITE techniques to do when I create a card is to DOODLE! I love how the extra pen work adds so much to a plain cut.

I cut that adorable bee from KaDoodle Bug Designs Sweet As Can Bee cut file. I stamped the face with a Peachy Keen Sweet And Silly Face stamp and added some white doodles to it. I did a black stitched line around the mat and added some banners that I cut using My Craft Spot's Tiny Banners and Lacy Banner Dies. To finish I stamped the sentiment using My Craft Spot's Down On The Farm stamp set.
I hope you will all play along and please don't forget to check out the rest of the DT's projects! Have a great day!

6 comments:

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Your bee is adorable and you are a master at the doodling technique! Love it!

Kimberly

jessica said...

This is so super FUN!! Love the bee and LOVE the doodles!!!!
Awesome card!

Pam said...

BEE-utiful little card!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Kathy Salido said...

Gigi,
Love this fat little bee!! I have always loved the doodling on your cards, you are a great inspiration and I love to try your techniques :)

Migdalia said...

Very SWEET! love it!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Cindy Beland said...

This card is TOO CUTE,LOVE IT!!!