Thursday, October 31, 2013

Day 4 of MCS's Sneak Peeks




Hello everyone! Day 4 of My Craft Spot's sneak peeks, and only 2 days until the full release and BLOG HOP!!! Are you getting excited yet? Make sure you go over to My Craft Spot everyday this week for a daily prize. And come back on Saturday for the Blog Hop where you could win a new stamp/die set from each blog in the hop!

Today we are showcasing the NEW Snowflakes Border Metal Die and the Joy Filled Christmas stamp set. Oh how I LOVE this snowflake metal die set!!!

I cut that adorable snowflake from the Snowflake Freebie file from SVG Cutting Files. I stamped the face using a face from Peachy Keen's PKSC-18 June 2013 SOTM set and added some stickles to the ends of the flake and around the circle.
I used My Craft Spot's Snowflake Dies to cut out the snowflake border and added some stickles to this as well. I stamped the sentiment using the NEW Joy Filled Christmas stamp set and attached it with some brads. I outlined the sentiment frame with more stickles and embossed the background using the Cuttlebug Seeing Spots folder.

Thanks for stopping in today and don't forget to head over to My Craft Spot for the daily prize and more fun projects. See you back tomorrow for day 5! Have a great day!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so adorable!!! love it!

Pam said...

This is just the cutest little snowflake I've ever seen!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Iris said...

This is so cute - love the snowflake's little face.
isoscia at aol dot com

Kathy Salido said...

Such a sweet card Gigi, love all the sparkle!!

jessica said...

How super adorable is this! Awesome job Gigi!!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT day!!

Debbie said...

what a cute idea to stamp a face on a snowflake
upnurse at aol dot com

Migdalia said...

Absolutely ADORABLE!! Love the PKS!!!Awesome job!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

Georgiana said...

Very pretty, especially with the extra sparkle.