Monday, December 23, 2013

Merry Kiss-mas!

Hello everyone! I wanted to share a quick and fun project with you today. I made this little gift for fun! I adore little gifts like this to throw into gift bags.




I created a folded card cover for over a box of Tic Tacs. I cut the card base at 5 1/4 X 3 1/2. I scored it at 2 1/4 and 3 inches. I used my corner round punch to round the corners on the outside only. 
The ginger was cut using SVG Cutting Files Gingerbread Doll and I stamped the face with a Peachy Keen Winter Face Assortment stamp. I punched a snowflake into the white mat and stamped the sentiment using My Craft Spot's Mistletoe stamp set. I wrapped twine around the box for a tie closure and added the ginger on pop dots. 
I used some sticky tape to adhere the box of Tic Tacs to the inside and stamped the sentiment using the Mistletoe stamp set. 
I hope you all liked my project and thanks for visiting! 
Have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!!!

Cindy Beland said...

This is such a SWEET and CUTE idea Gigi, LOVE it!!! I hope you have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year my sweet blogger friend!!! BIG HUGS

Sherrie K. said...

This is SO adorable Gigi! The gingerbread girl couldn't be cuter! I love the fun green twine for extra pop of color! Fabulous year of amazing projects Gigi! LOVE your creativity!!
Wishing you and your family a VERY Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!
Big hugs,
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Migdalia said...

Seriously ADORABLE!!
Have a Happy & Health New Year!
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

Pam said...

Isn't she just a little cutie pie!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com