Thursday, December 5, 2013

Peachy Keen December Release Party Challenge

Hello everyone! Did you attend the Peachy Keen Release Party? How neat are the new stamps?!?!? They are one of those sets that will be used ALL the time! The stamps are now available for purchase at the Peachy Keen store.


Along with the Release Party, there is a fun Challenge for you to play along in. This month we are only having one challenge. And the theme is "BIRTHDAY" hosted by the super sweet Vivienne Holden.

I created my first card for the Peachy Queen herself, Kathy Jakopovich! 


I stamped everything on this card using the NEW PKSC-24 December 2013 stamp set. I used Jaded Blossom's Layered Frame Die to cut the mats and colored the fox with Copics. I had to do this card in orange seeing as how that's Kathy's fav color! AND did you notice that 50? YUP, Kathy is 50 this month! But I will tell you, I have met Kathy and she DON'T LOOK IT! She is one SUPER SWEET BEAUTIFUL GAL!


And for my second card, I created this one for Miss Vivienne Holden and the sheer pleasure of coloring that fun hillbilly! It is also Miss Vivienne's Birthday too, I didn't think she would mind a FUN Hillbilly card...LOL!


I stamped and colored that funny Hillbilly from the Peachy Keen Hillbilly Holler Set One stamp set. I also stamped the side sentiment using this set and added a decorative paper clip to the mat. The bottom sentiment is stamped from the PK Eye Sentiments. I wrapped some jute string around the card and added a button.
I hope you all liked seeing my cards today and will play along in the challenge. 
Have a great day!

PS- I hope you will come hop with us this weekend. Hop STARTS tomorrow HERE!



1 comment:

jessica said...

These are both AWESOME Gigi! Fab card and loving the new release!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT night!