Thursday, December 19, 2013

Snowboarder Birthday Bag/Card

Hello everyone! It's my day to post at Digi My World and I have a project to share. This is a gift bag and card all in one! I used the newly released Winter Boys Set for that fun snowboarder. 




I used the SVG Cutting File A2 Card Bag to cut the bag and the Curved Fold Over Base for the card.
I printed and colored the snowboarder with Copic markers. I hand cut him out and I stamped the sentiment using My Craft Spot's Birthday Wishes stamp set.
I wrapped some twine around the side of the card and used a star brad to hold it in the center. Before adding the card to the bag base, I wrapped some twine around for a closure and glued it onto the bag. Then I tied the card shut using the twine.
I hope you all liked my project today and thanks for stopping in!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

jessica said...

This is so super FUN Gigi!! Another awesome project!!!!
Thanks for sharing!

Migdalia said...

OMG!!Too darn cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥