Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Cute As Can Bee

Hello everyone! I wanted to share this sweet card that I made. One thing that always reminds me of Spring is bee's ...and I am desperately wanting Spring! LOL! 




Didn't this turn out adorable?!?!? This is one of my all time FAV files from SVG Cutting Files called Cute As Can Bee. How fitting LOL! AND I just now realized that the name of the file is the same as the sentiment on this card!!! Hahaha...how funny when things like that happen!

I created the card using my Designers software and Cameo. I welded to hive's together to create the card and cut all the layers. I cut the bee girl out and stamped her face with a Peachy Keen In The Garden face stamp. I stamped and colored the flowers from Peachy Keen's Faceless Fall Fun 2 stamp set and cut them out. I cut out 2 layers for each flower to give them some dimension and stamped their faces with the NEW Kawaii Face Assortment. 
To finish, I stamped the sentiment onto the banner using the Peachy Keen Honey Sentiments stamp set. 

I am going to enter this into My Craft Spot's Fun With Puns challenge.
I hope you all liked my card and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

16 comments:

jessica said...

This is super ADORABLE Gigi! What a CUTE card!!!!

scraphappenswithrhonda said...

this is so cute why don't you enter this into the challenge at decorate to celebrate 3-d flowers hugs

Beckie Williams said...

OK so super cute!!

GiuliaG. said...

Too cute for words! I love your work.

Migdalia said...

This is AMAZING!! Stinkin CUTE!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Kim Ricketts said...

This is adorable!!! I love the faces and the layers on the flower!

Pam said...

This little bee sure is a little cutie!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Kate said...

This really is an adorable card, GiGi! Such sweet little images with the most darling faces! I love the dimension too!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot! It's SO good to have you by!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Kathy Salido said...

Oh what a HONEY of a card...lol. So very cute :)

Sherrie K. said...

LOVE your shaped card and the images are so darn cute! The face are so stinken fun! Adorable card Gigi!
Thanks for joining us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

This is just too freakin cute!!!!

Unknown said...

This is just too freakin cute!!!!

Brenda Lee said...

Aaawww....so, so cute. I love this happy, cheerful card. The face set from PK is perfect...one of my favorites.

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Adorable - what a cutie pie! I love the shape and your inking looks fabulous. Beautiful card my friend. Thanks for linking it up with us over at My Craft Spot.

Kate said...

Just so Adorable. Love the shaped card.

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Super cute card, GiGi!! I love the fun shape and all of your inking! Wow! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

Kimberly