Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Beary Sweet Rootbeer Float Card

Hello everyone! It's my day to post at SVG Cutting Files and I am sharing a shaped card using one of the new files in the Beary Sweet Line. This is the Beary Sweet Rootbeer Float and it will be available Friday.




I created the shape card by welding 2 of the base pieces together and then cut out all the layers. 
I added highlights to the foam using a Versa Mark pen and a white gel pen. I also inked all the edges of the cuts and added pink to the cheeks with black freckles. 
The sentiment tag is cut using the Jaded Blossom Mini Tag Dies 2 and I stamped the sentiment from the Soda-Lightful stamp set. I added a bow to the top to finish it off. 

Check out the Beary Sweet Website for more Beary Sweet fun!


I hope you all like my card and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it. Beary sweet! This is very cute. Thank you for sharing.
Marcia
mvanhoosan@gmail.com

Sherrie K. said...

What a cute shaped card! The bear is so sweet:) Love all the inking and doodling to! Great card Gigi!
Sherrie K

Migdalia said...

OMG! This is Precious!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*



Unknown said...

This is too adorable, thanks for sharing!!!

Unknown said...

This is too adorable, thanks for sharing!!!