Monday, September 8, 2014

BOO Treat Box

Hello everyone! Today I am sharing a project that I made using the NEW Not Squared Of Boo Squaredy Cat. These Halloween themed SC's are SO CUTE!!!!





I cut the box from the SVG Cutting File Elongated Gable Box in black and hand cut decorative mats.
I cut Not Squared Of BOO from glitter paper and inked all the edges adding him on pop dots. 
I cut out the tag at the top using the Jaded Blossom Halloween Dies and the bats on the sides. I stamped the sentiment from the Halloween Candy Wraps and attached the tag with crinkle ribbon.
I added the BOO sentiment to the side by stamping the letters from the Jaded Blossom Bingo stamp set onto punched circles. I matted them in black and added them on pop dots.

Did you know that you can get all of these adorable Squaredy Cats in plush form? You can check out all the amazingly cute Squaredy Cats HERE!
I hope you all enjoyed seeing my project and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!