Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Jaded Blossom October Release Day 2- Penguin Treats

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 2 of the Jaded Blossom October Release. Today we are sharing projects made with a new stamp set along with another NEW Die set!



Here is what I created with these 2 new sets





These guys turned out so stinkin cute! I just LOVE them!
I cut the bases of the treat holders using the Scallop Slider and Topper Die adding the openings for the candy on the side. I used the new Winter Dies to cut the icicle border and snowflakes. 
The penguins were cut from a new file from SVG Cutting Files called Penguin Trio and I added them to the base using pop dots.
I cut the sentiment banners using the Flag Dies 2 and stamped the sentiment using the new Elegant Holiday Greetings stamp set. 

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $139.99 


October 2014 Release will include:
4 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
3 - 4 x 4 Stamp Sets
2 - New Sets of Dies

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. WE SHIP ASAP!!!

This Package is only available till Wednesday October 8, 14 at 11:59pm PST , then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
Price for the Release Package will be $154.99 after Sunday Night, 10/12, 11:59pm, pst

I hope you liked my project for today and I will be back tomorrow for Day 3!
Have a great day!

10 comments:

Stacie said...

Penguins are one of my favs and these are just adorable!! I love the accent of the icicle die! Love them all!

Rosie said...

omg tooo freaking cute

Debbie said...

Love love it super cute
Hugs
Debbie

Litzy said...

Iim interested in the snowflakes die?... How can I purchase them?

Michele I said...

Love the penguinshow it is theme of our Christmas gathering

Michelle said...

These are sooooooo freaking cute!!!! My fav this week !!!

cghundley said...

I want one of
your cute treat
holders!
Carla from Utah

Unknown said...

Me encanta

Crystal said...

Penguins are my FAVE! I love these treats so much!

Kate said...

Those Penguins are super adorable.