Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Merry Christmas Treats

Hello everyone! It's my day to post at Digi My World and I am sharing some fun treat bags I made using the digital stamp from the Getting Ready set.





I printed and cut the girl from the Getting Ready set using my Cameo and colored her with Copic markers. I mounted her to the Jaded Blossom Scallop Slider and Topper Die.
I filled a 3 X 4 inch Clear Bag with York Peppermint Patties and attached the topper to the bag. 
To finish, I cut the sentiment banner using the Flag Dies 2 and stamped the sentiment from the Elegant Holiday Greetings stamp set.

I hope you all liked my project and thanks for visiting!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

2 comments:

Georgiana said...

I LOVE York Peppermint Patties, so this treat is perfect for me!

Migdalia said...

A darling treat!!
Merry Christmas to you & your family,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*