Thursday, January 15, 2015

Be My Valentine

Hello everyone! It's time for a new challenge at SVG Cutting Files. This time the challenge is "Anything For Your Valentine"


I made this super cute tube holder for my project today. 




Isn't this just ADORABLE!?!?! I LOVE that cute girl hanging from her balloon!
I started this project with the Chunky Square Tube Holder and added some mat layers to the side. 
I cut the girl from the Lift Me Up cut file and also cut some extra clouds. I stamped her face with a Peachy Keen Christmas In July face and mounted her on pop dots.
I cut the sentiment banner using the Jaded Blossom Mini Tag Dies 2 and stamped the sentiment from the freebie of the month Valentine Treat Tag stamp.
To finish, I added some Twix bars to the Clear Rectangle Tube and placed it in the box. 

I hope you all liked my treat box and will play along in the challenge.
Have a great day!


1 comment:

Leanne said...

ACK!!! How in the world did I miss this cutie!! This is FREAKING AWESOME!!! You my friend just lift me up with your talent!! I LOVE everything you do! Hugs, Leanne