Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Jaded Blossom January Release Day 3- Love Is In The Air

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 3 of the Jaded Blossom January Release. Today we are sharing projects made with 2 new stamp sets!



These new stamp sets just crack me up! I love the whole Anti-Valentine theme so I came up with this fun treat bag!




This turned out so fun! It just cracks me up!
I cut the topper using the Dainty Topper Die and cut the girl from the SVG Cutting Files Blowing Raspberries. I stamped her face with a Peachy Keen Variety Face and added highlights with a white gel pen.
I stamped all the candies and center heart from the Cupid Repellent Candies and mounted the center one on a scallop circle cut with the Candy Charms and Banner Dies.
I stamped the banner sentiment from the  Cupid Is Stupid set onto the Flag Dies 2 banner and mounted it to the topper. 
I added all the candies to a 3 X 4 inch Clear Bag and glued the topper onto the bag. 



We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $134.99


January 2015 Release will include:

6 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
2 - 4x4 Stamp Sets
- New Die
1 - 2x3 Freebie

freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. WE SHIP ASAP!!!

This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $146.99


I hope you all liked my project today and I will see you back tomorrow for Day 4!
Have a great day!

7 comments:

DIANA L. said...

NIce release Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Cindy Beland said...

TOO STINKIN' CUTE Gigi, AWESOME job my sweet friend!!! <3 it

Melissa said...

LOVE THIS! Awesome project!!!

Sherrie K. said...

So stinken CUTE! That face...oh my gosh, so funny!
Sherrie K

Michelle said...

this is sooo adorable ! i love all the white pen marks you made it extra cute !

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!! Love that face!!!

Leanne said...

Sooo stinkin cute! She is adorable! Great job! Hugs, Leanne