Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Oh Snap!

Hello everyone! I wanted to share the card I made for my Nephews Birthday last week. It's always kinda hard for me to create "boyish" cards because I can't help but to make cute girly things LOL! 
So using an old cut file from a past hop, I managed to create this fun card.






















Didn't this turn out so super cute! I love making shaped cards!
I started this project from an old hop cut file. I am sorry but this file is no longer available. But if you want to make sure not to miss out on future hops, become a member of SVG Cutting Files Galleria and Jaded Blossom's Garden Of Creativity Facebook Pages.
I made the kitty cut into a shape card using my Designers Edition software and Cameo.
I stamped the front photo and inside with the sentiments from the Jaded Blossom's Capturing Memories stamp set. These sentiments couldn't have been more perfect to go with this kitty and his camera!
I also used the insert piece of the Scallop Slider and Topper Die to cut the holder for the money. I wanted to use the Gift Card Die, but the card's inside was to small and the insert was the perfect solution!  

I hope you all liked my card and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!