Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Happy Easter

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing this beautiful Easter card I made. I had to do something with that gorgeous flowering can stamp from the NEW Springtime Greetings stamp set from Jaded Blossom's release last week, so this is what I came up with. 




I stamped and colored the watering can from the Springtime Greetings stamp set. I used a white gel pen to add the speckled dots to the centers of the flowers and mounted it on pop dots to a mat cut with the Card Mat Dies
I cut the background mat with the Card Mat Dies and layered strips of paper over each other to create the design. 
I used the Scallop Slider and Topper Die to cut the wavy piece and a punch for the small scallop. I embossed the blue with the Sizzix Diamonds folder and added some Sprinkles to the bottom and sentiment banner.
I cut the sentiment banner using the Mini Tag Dies 2 and stamped the sentiment from the Easter Treats 2 stamp set.

I hope you all like my card and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!




1 comment:

Unknown said...


I must appreciate your post which is helping us in such a great manner.

Bry
www.gofastek.com