Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Valentine Treats

Hello everyone! It's my day to post at Digi My World and I am sharing this cute Valentine treat bag. I used the Lil Cupid Boy digital stamp for this project.























This was super fun to make and a fairly fast project also. Perfect for those last minute Valentine treats!
I printed and cut the Lil Cupid Boy and colored him with Copic markers. I added him on pop dots to the bag topper that I cut with the Jaded Blossom Scallop Slider and Topper Die.
I also added a die cut heart from the Valentine Dies that I heat embossed the sentiment from the Valentine Signs stamp set.
To finish, I added some candy bars to a 3 X 4 inch Clear Bag and glued the topper on. 

I hope you all liked my project and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

adorable treat !!! love his hair ! amazing coloring of course !!!