Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Digi My World March Release- Barking Good Birthday



Hi everyone! It's sneak peek time for Digi My World's March release and I have a fun project to share with you using the New Bonnet Puppies digital stamps! There is a set of 3 super cute pups in this file!





This was such a fun project to make! That puppy is too cute and he was so much fun to color!
I printed and cut out the Bonnet Puppy with my Cameo and colored him with Copic markers. He doesn't have spots in the original file so I decided to add them with a Copic Liner pen.
I cut out the SVG Cutting Files Elf Fry Box and added a row of punched grass to the bottom. I also added some flowers that I cut using the Jaded Blossom Treat Tag Die
I cut out the sentiment banner using the Mini Tag Dies 2 and stamped the sentiment from the Party Animal stamp set.
To finish, I added some candies to the inside that I stamped with the Birthday Candies 2 and Animal Print Designer Tapes stamps. 



***BLOG CANDY***
Want to win some of these fun new digital stamps?
Its easy and fun to do!
Each day we will pick one random winner from the comments made on the DMW blog!

You may enter EVERYDAY you wish. 
We will randomly select names and which digital stamp set each day.

I hope you all liked my card and make sure to head over to the Digi My World Blog all week long to see the sneak peeks of the new release!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Very cute

Migdalia said...

Way too cute!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Unknown said...

What a great idea. Wish I could come up with some of these ..beautiful