Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Jaded Blossom Die Release Day 2- Get Well Soon



Hey Everyone,  It's time for the July Die Release over at Jaded Blossom!  
But first a sneak at the Amazing Sale coming up on July 1st!


Along with the sale there will be a ticket raffle! Earn tickets based on how much you spend during the sale, the winner will win the August stamp release package! 



Now onto the New Dies for today!!! Each set includes 7 nesting dies!

Stitched Square Dies- $22.99

Scallop Square Dies- $25.99


 I made this cute Get Well tissue holder





This turned out so cute! I love Squaredy Cats!
I started this project with the SVG Cutting Files Tissue Holder. This can be found in the free FILES section of the SVG Cutting Files Galleria Facebook page.
Instead of using the background mat that comes with the file, I used the Scallop Square Dies.
I cut out the Midnight Squaredy Cat and mounted her to a mat cut with the Stitched Square Dies
I added the sentiment banner to the bottom cut with the Mini Tag Dies 2 and stamped the sentiment from the CoWorkers stamp set. 


To visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE

"Like" us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity.

4 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH GIGI!!! That is the cutest tissue box! I adore the squardy cats too.... This would certainly make anyone feel better!! :) Have a Crafty Day!

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Beckie Williams said...

This is just the greatest. Thank you for telling me about the file. I will be using it myself at some point.

Katy said...

ADORABLE!!! Love the little eye mask....hehehehehe!

Michelle said...

so cute ! you picked a cute cat too, lily loves that one