Tuesday, June 16, 2015

You Are The Coolest Friend

JADED BLOSSOM DAY 2 JUST BELOW
Hi everyone! It's my day to post at Digi My World and I am sharing this cute card I made using the Popsicle digital stamps.



This was a really quick card to make and it so cute! It just makes me smile.
I started with a standard A2 card base and added the mat layer cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies. I added 2 strips of different red pattern paper to the side and tied some twine around the card mats.
I printed and cut out the Popsicle with my Cameo and colored him with Copic Markers. 
To finish, I stamped the sentiment from the Jaded Blossom Best Friends stamp set. 

I hope you all liked my card and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

4 comments:

Migdalia said...

Super cute & Fun!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable...love that face!

Scrapper69 said...

Awe.... Super CUTE!!! Adorable Face!! LOVE it! :) Have a great day!

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Michelle said...

Vey cute love your coloring right down to the stick !!!