Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Let's Do Lunch

Hi everyone! It's my day to post at Stamp AnnieThing and I have a cute card to share. 
I used the Diana-Let's Do Lunch stamp set on this card.



I started this card with the SVG Cutting File Simple Label Card Base and cut it out with my Cameo.
I added a strip of red polka dot along with a scallop border I cut using the Jaded Blossom Border Dies.
I stamped and half colored and half paper pieced Diana. I cut her out using the Stitched Circle Dies and mounted it to the Scallop Circle Die
To finish, I stamped the sentiment and added some Doodlebug Sprinkles to the sides of the sentiment.


I hope you all liked my card for today and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

4 comments:

Beckie Williams said...

And she is just so darn adorable!!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!!

Scrapper69 said...

Oh soo CUTE!!!!

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Migdalia said...

She is just Darling!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M