Saturday, August 15, 2015

Toad-Ally Here For You

Hi everyone! It's time for a new challenge SVG Cutting Files. This month the challenge is Thinking Of You-(can be: hi, encouragement, etc....).



I made this cute card for my project today




I started this card with the Card Sketch -Heart Card 1 file and cut it out with my Cameo. Instead of adding the plain circle to the bottom, I added a flower that I cut from the Jaded Blossom Spring Dies.
I cut out the frog from the Chibi Kids Dressed as Forest Animals and stamped the face with a Peachy Keen In The Garden II face stamp.
To finish, I added a stitched line around mat with a pen and stamped the sentiment from the Jaded Blossom Go Wild stamp set.


I hope you will all play along in the challenge and thanks for visiting!


Have a great day!